Fees and Registration
|Includes SCC fee and Curl BC fee||$50|
|Monday & Wednesday Morning Senior Men (50+) - counts as 2 leagues towards discounts||$390|
|Monday Evening Men||$195|
|Tuesday Morning Mixed||$195|
|Tuesday Evening Ladies||$195|
|Wednesday Evening Men||$195|
|Thursday Morning Ladies||$195|
|Thursday Evening Open||$195|
|Friday Morning Stick||$195|
|Friday Afternoon Open (**NEW**)||$195|
|Friday Evening Social (fees have increased this year because this league will now have as many curling nights as all other leagues)||$195|
|Saturday Evening Social (**NEW**)||$195|
|Spare 5 game punch card||$50|
- All fees are based on a yearly rate and are due in full by October 31, 2020. This season we are implementing a payment option to split the fees into two payments if you inform us that you are experiencing financial constraints due to COVID-19. In this case 1/2 of the fees will be due on October 31, 2020 and the remaining 1/2 by January 15th, 2021.
- Interac e-Transfer via your banks website or app to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Debit card payment at the club
- For returning members, first and second league dues are full price. Subsequent league dues are $50 each.
- If you are a first time member, first and second league dues are $100/league. Subsequent league dues are $50 each.
- League dues will be pro-rated if a team is registered with 5 or more players.
- Curlers signing up as a "spare only" must buy at least one 5 game punch card. Punch cards must be punched before every game played. Only registered spares are allowed to spare for insurance reasons.
- Curlers that have paid for one or more leagues may spare in all other leagues at no additional cost.
- Junior curlers registering for an adult league will only be charged 50% of league fees and can spare in all other leagues at no additional cost.
Junior Curling Program:
- Junior curlers that want to register for an adult league can use the online registration form below.
- Our Wednesday afternoon Junior program will be very limited due to COVID-19. For more information about the Junior program please contact Gary Raymond at 250-494-5134 or email@example.com
You can register in person at the club on Thursday September 24th from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
Using the online registration form will only take a couple of minutes to complete. You will need to provide some information about yourself and then you will be asked if you want to register for each of our 11 leagues.