Fees and Registration
|Includes SCC fee and Curl BC fee||$50|
|Monday & Wednesday Morning Senior Men (50+) - counts as 2 leagues towards discounts||$390|
|Monday Evening Men||$195|
|Tuesday Morning Mixed||$195|
|Tuesday Evening Ladies||$195|
|Wednesday Evening Men||$195|
|Thursday Morning Ladies||$195|
|Thursday Evening Open||$195|
|Friday Morning Stick||$195|
|Friday Evening Social (games might also be played on Saturday Evening based on the number of teams that register)||$195|
|Spare 5 game punch card||$50|
- All fees are based on a yearly rate and are due in full by October 31, 2020. This season we are implementing a payment option to split the fees into two payments if you inform us that you are experiencing financial constraints due to COVID-19. In this case 1/2 of the fees will be due on October 31, 2020 and the remaining 1/2 by January 15th, 2021.
- Interac e-Transfer via your banks website or app to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Debit card payment at the club
- For returning members, first and second league dues are full price. Subsequent league dues are $50 each.
- If you are a first time member, first and second league dues are $100/league. Subsequent league dues are $50 each.
- League dues will be pro-rated if a team is registered with 5 or more players.
- Curlers signing up as a "spare only" must buy at least one 5 game punch card. Punch cards must be punched before every game played. Only registered spares are allowed to spare for insurance reasons.
- Curlers that have paid for one or more leagues may spare in all other leagues at no additional cost.
Juniors registering for Adult Leagues:
- Junior curlers registering for an adult league will only be charged 50% of league fees and can spare in all other leagues at no additional cost.
Junior Curling Program:
- Junior curlers that want to register for an adult league can use the online registration form below.
- Our Wednesday afternoon Junior program will be very limited due to COVID-19. For more information about the Junior program please contact Gary Raymond at 250-494-5134 or email@example.com
If you are interested in curling this year please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you with what leagues still have available space
SCC Refund policy for the 2020/2021 season:
Member initiated refund:
- At any time, members have the option to request a refund in curling fees if they intend to withdraw from registered leagues due to COVID-19 or other unforeseen reasons.
- The member will be refunded a portion of their league fees based on the number of games their league, or leagues, have remaining in the season.
- The $30 club membership fee and the $20 Curl BC fee will not be reimbursed.
- The refunded amount will be given to the member via an e-Transfer or cheque.
COVID-19 Lockdown refund:
- If Curl BC orders curling clubs to move back to Phase 1 lockdown for an extended period of time, the club will refund lost portions of league fees or spare fees to all members.
- All refunds will be calculated at the end of the season.
- For members registered in leagues, the refund will be based on the number of scheduled draws that were missed due to the lockdown.
- For members that registered as a “Spare”, the refund will be a portion of their $50 depending on how many times they spared and how many weeks the lockdown lasted.
- Refunded amount:
- The amount can be used as a credit towards next season’s fees, or
- The amount can be given to the member via an e-Transfer or cheque.